Possibly Related (more so near the top)
- In 1997 I
showed 2 different caves
to some people. In the last picture I am second from the right.
- Wikipedia on cave digging
- There is a
article about caves in Anguilla (thanks to Mark on cavediggers Yahoo group for this link). I am in Shoal Bay between
"The Fountain" and "Big Spring" caves, closer to the Fountain.
I am further from the ocean and higher than either of these.
virginiacaves.org/tech-2.html page has info on how to
dig out caves.
wedge and feathers also called
wedge and shim sets and a
good picture on a German site that sells them
- A cavediffers issue has article on dangers for Micro-Shavers and also Bull Pins to wedge rock open
- At onrope1.com they have an
$80 microshaving kit
- You can get 5 kg of
betonamit powder for $52.90
20 Kg of Dexpan for $99 on Amazon
- There is a micro-blaster system for remote micro shaving - very safe
- Notes on
how to use hilti caps
and also here
- Amazon sells red strip loads
- Amazon sells the Hilti loads
- Amazon sells
Bosch 11224VSR 7/8" SDS Rotary Hammer for $202
- chemistry of limestone
- VideoRay Explorer Robot Camera
- miniequipment.com How big boys dig mines.
- ironplanet.com Always love these toys.